- I’m a Ph.D. candidate in computer science (CS) at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), advised by Prof. Mohammad Al Hasan. Previously, I gained my MS degree (CS) from University at Buffalo (UB) in 2018, advised by Prof. Mingchen Gao. Prior to joining UB, I was a foreign exchange trading specialist at China Merchants Bank. My main responsibility was to execute transaction orders and cash management. Before that, I obtained my first MS degree (Finance) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) in 2013 and received my bachelor’s degree (Safety Engineering) from South China University of Technology (SCUT) in 2011.
- Recently, I’m interested in studying how to defend Graph Neural Networks. My research interests also include (but not limited to) Open-set Recognition (Non-exhaustive Learning), Biomedical Image Synthesis, and Dark-net Exploration, etc.
- I’m actively looking for a summer internship in 2022. Welcome to contact me if you are recruiting Ph.D. student. Thank you!
Email: junz [AT] iu [DOT] edu
- 2021-07: I have a presentation “Assessment of Reinforcement Learning for T1D Glycemic Control” in Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.!
- 2021-06: My paper “Non-Exhaustive Learning Using Gaussian Mixture Generative Adversarial Networks” is accepted in ECML-PKDD conference (research track)!
- 2021-05: I start a 10-week summer internship in Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.
- 2021-03: I have a presentation in MICAD conference!
- 2021-02: My paper “Geometrically Matched Multi-source Microscopic Image Synthesis Using Bidirectional Adversarial Networks” is accepted in MICAD conference!
- 2020-06: I start a 10-week summer internship in The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Collaborated with Dr. Dali Wang.
- 2019-11: I have a presentation in MobiQuitous conference!
- 2019-10: My paper “Into the Reverie: Exploration of the Dream Market” is accepted in IEEE BigData conference!
- 2019-10: My paper “Lighter U-Net for Segmenting White Matter Hyperintensities in MR Images” is accepted in MobiQuitous conference!
- 2019-08: I’m invited to present my work “Exploration of Crypto-market” in Graduate Student Symposium, School of Science, IUPUI!